The last few weeks have been crazy busy but I won’t give any excuses for not posting. Instead I can report that I have cleaned my desk and gotten my writing projects organized. This gives me a game plan to move forward with my writing. As of today I found that I have the following to work on:
- 4 short stories ready to submit
- 2 short stories to revise and then submit
- 1 new story to finish the first draft
- 1 novel to dust off and see if it is ready to submit
This doesn’t include blog ideas that I have notes for all over the place, so I guess I should add organizing those as a project.
And this doesn’t include the things I need to do for the Wordwrights Writing group.
At least I feel like I have an actual course of action instead of just looking at an overwhelming disorganized pile of folders and notebooks.
I consider this progress.
How about you? Do you have any organizational tips? How do you prioritize your writing projects?
- So You Want to Write a Short Story (Part 2: Taking Action) (theartistrycollective.wordpress.com)